We can help you find a solid lender or broker. You might also ask friends, family members and colleagues for references as well.
When interviewing lenders and mortgage brokers, consider asking the following questions:
• What fees are involved?
• What types of mortgages might I qualify for?
• What interest rates are available for different types of mortgages?
• Can I lock in an interest rate? Will it cost me anything to do that?
• What are the closing costs? Can I wrap these costs into the mortgage?
• How much cash will I have to bring to closing?
• How long will it take to process my loan?
• Are there special programs I might be eligible for?
• Can I get references of customers you've worked with in the last two years?
• How many lenders do you work with? (For mortgage brokers only.)
• How are you paid? How do you make money on my loan? (For mortgage brokers only.)
Pioneer Parents is the governing board that serves the staff and families at Okoboji Elementary School. They are a registered PTA group with three main fundraising events: Fall Fun Night, Movie Night and Spring Fun Night. Fundraising dollars are used to fund staff requests and support the school.
My local expertise, experience in other markets, combined with the power and influence of RE/MAX, enables me to help achieve all your objectives in your home purchase or sale. Call me, Lynn Thompson to discuss today's Real Estate opportunities.
An exceptional thrift store located in Milford that supports the programs and services of the Cherish Center. Great selection of furniture, decor, kitchen items, children's clothes, toys and more! Located on 22nd Street in Milford. Just 2 blocks South of Perkins.